After stepping onto stages for decades, Michele’s love of speaking burst into flames.
While serving as a Healthcare Quality Leader, she became shattered. What she discovered on the path to wholeness compelled her to shift careers and live her purpose.
Now, as a Transformational and Holistic Health and Lifestyle Coach, Michele uses her voice to make an impactful difference in the overall wellbeing of people and organizations. Her powerful,
passionate, and enlightening messages motivate her audiences to implement positive change.
Michele also uses her voice to awaken others to situations that substantially impact the wellness of people and the planet. As a registered advocate with the American Diabetes Association; she is helping to influence and support change on Capitol Hill.
As a Certified Training Facilitator, Michele conducts a variety of health and wellness workshops.
She has presented to business leaders and both small and large organizations seeking inspiration, insight, professional guidance and support related to health care quality, healthy living and overall wellbeing.
In her former career, Michele had the honor of speaking to Delaware’s Governor, other officials, and state-wide businesses. She presented the strategies used to facilitate and lead her former employer to achieve two consecutive state Quality Awards of Merit.
Michele’s passion, powerful authenticity, and confidence creates a lasting impression on her audiences.
I have had the pleasure of hearing Michele speak numerous times. What makes Michele such a dynamic speaker is she eloquently weaves together her academic knowledge and life experience with her passion to challenge people to go a step beyond what they believe they are capable of achieving. Michele not only motivates but provides practical steps that you can immediately use on your journey to meet whatever goal you have set.
Michele spoke at an entrepreneur networking event that I hosted and I can tell you she inspired every person in the room. Not only by her engaging personality but her transparency in communicating her personal experience (ups and downs) in becoming a full-time entrepreneur. For all these reasons, I highly and happily recommend Michele as a speaker for your organization.
Search the internet and one easily locates speakers/leaders for any corporate initiative. Each touts their the best! As a healthcare business we needed a true leader with the ability to engage teams in owning the delivery of quality patient services and outcomes. We searched and found Michele! She arrived equipped with expert knowledge, palpable creativity, enduring passion and an unique ability to effectively communicate regardless of audience size or audience composition. As a leader/speaker she guided us and we achieved our goal of becoming a national leader in healthcare quality
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world”
– Mahatma Gandhi
- The Spiritual Connection to Keep Your Heart Ticking: Polka Dot PowerHouse, Wilmington, DE
- Power up Your Mind to Improve Health: Women Empowered Business Networking, Christiana, DE
- Stress Less, Mindfulness in the Workplace: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA
- Creative Data-driven Strategies to Improve Hospital Outcomes: “A Case Manager’s Guide”: Annual Educational Conference, Association of Healthcare Administrative Management, San Diego, CA | Co-speaker, Lana Cabral, Corporate Director Case Management
- 10 Tips for Nourishing Your Mind, Body, and Spirit: Woodstown Women’s Club, Woodstown, NJ
- Live More; Weigh Less | The Sugar Blues | Wrap Yourself in Healthy Skin | Business Marketing Strategies & Tips | Birds Eye Success Center, Pennsville, NJ
- How to Lose Weight Journeying Beyond the Plate: Half-day workshop hosted by Michele, Christiana, DE – Hilton Hotel
- Ace Your Joint Commission and CMS Surveys – How to prepare for new standards and accreditation: Annual Educational Conference, Premier, Inc., Worcester, MA
- Keynote Speeches
- Clearing the Path to Wholeness
- Connecting the Dots to Wellbeing: Mind-Body-Spirit
Contact Me For Speaking & Media Requests
Note: A list of workshops and other presentations are available upon request